Skills and Experience:
- >5 years of experience as a Software Architect or Technical Lead
- 10 years of experience in development
- Expert C/C++ programming skills
- Bachelor degree or Master in Computer Science, or other relevant degrees
- Strong technical background either from game development, SDK, embedded software development, or even enterprise application critical system
- Excellent knowledge for all aspects of the software engineering process - Coding, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance, Scalability, Security
- Strong knowledge of application lifecycle management processes and related tools and practices
- You are autonomous, dynamic, and you love working in a team.
- You have a problem solving and team player mindset
- You are able to share knowledge and mentor people
- Your interpersonal and organizational skills allow you to conduct a project to completion within given time constraints.
- You have a solid understanding of the English language in order to follow up on projects handled by English-speaking teams.
As the architect of the libraries SDK, you are responsible for:
- The overall code quality and performance
- The standards used during their development
- Creating, defining, or choosing the framework to be used
- The homogeneity and coherency of the design choices made
- Participate in the gathering and reviewing of requirements and translating these into functional/technical designs by working closely with the game developers in our studios worldwide
- Work closely with our SDK technical leads and developers to propose and design the end to end technical solutions
- Define and maintain architecture roadmap, technical solutions for new and existing functionality for each part of the projects
- Enforce object-oriented techniques and software engineering best practices including design review, code review, unit-testing, and re-factoring
- Identify opportunities for refactoring, improvements of existing code and provide a concrete technical plan to deploy the changes
- Communicate effectively with project manager, technical leaders, HQ technical top management and other internal team members to ensure appropriate and smooth deliveries of the SDK
WHY JOIN US?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Else can Gameloft Romania offer you?
- Motivating salary
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic classes inside the gym
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard