- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or Information Security;
- Seven to Nine years of experience in the provision of Information Security and Privacy services;
- Knowledge of security standards/best practices (ISO 27001, ISF, SANS, etc.);
- Professional designation such as an Information Security certification such as CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CCSP, or CISM that establishes credibility and capability in the cyber Security market;
- Knowledge of SIEM security technologies and market space as these tools will feed security events into a centralized SIEM tool for correlation and alerting purposes. Ability to review and validate security events as positive or false positive and follow an incident response process to log incidents and begin resolution;
- Experience performing eForensics, investigations or incident management is an asset.
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office suite solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work individually and drive the team in meeting the engagement objectives;
- Ability to manage many competing tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Ability to manage problems and conflicts efficiently and effectively;
- Ability to manage large accounts and maintain strong business relationships;
- Demonstrates creative thinking and initiative;
- Experienced at transverse, cross functional management;
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to details
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in Risk Advisory is all about the challenge of helping our clients manage risk and uncertainty, from the boardroom to the network. The spectrum of risk is broad, and our core competencies encompass control assurance, internal audit, corporate governance consulting, risk management, regulatory consulting, and IT security services. To be a Risk Advisory professional with Deloitte & Touche Middle East means you will gain a wealth of experience across a wide spectrum of industries. Diversity is not just a part of the business landscape in the region but also an integral part of Deloitte & Touche Middle East. Just as we are committed to seeing our clients excel, we are committed to providing you with the right environment to learn and grow and to tailor a career to your needs.
Our Purpose: Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
Your role as a Manager in Risk Advisory, will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. In this role, you will develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
During your tenure as a Manager in Risk Advisory, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Cultivate relationships with clients and share your knowledge while leveraging prevalent methodologies;
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services;
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs to clients;
- Ability to manage a number of projects and manage stakeholder expectations;
- Desire to work in a constantly changing environment as part of a team of IT Security Advisors;
- Knowledge of security monitoring technologies and products in this space. Proven work experience using SIEM tools to monitor, triage, report, and resolve security related incidents following a pre-defined incident response process;
- Work with security vendors to understand their solution offerings and advise clients on appropriate technologies;
- Act as a subject matter specialist for cyber risk services for our clients;
- Identify potential opportunities and opening new markets.
- Motivational salary package.
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.
- International career opportunities;
- Great working environment.
Please note that only the candidates meeting the role criteria will be contacted