Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a legal services organisation;
- Currently residing in Dubai with experience at a US or International Law Firm;
- A good level of understanding of the litigation process, in order to anticipate the needs of the team;
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills;
- Previous exposure to BD support and building client relationships;
- A confident and positive attitude.
Our client, an International Top Tier Firm with offices in Dubai, is looking for a Litigation PA for a very busy team.This opportunity will suit a Legal Secretary who enjoys a fast-paced role, a team player who has a quick and efficient working style and who does not shy away from general administration tasks that range from legal, finance, Business Development, and more.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Preparation of legal documents including Court bundles and briefs;
- Typing and amending documents and correspondence;
- Email/Inbox management;
- Processing expense claims;
- Archiving and indexing files;
- Maintaining internal client database;
- Assisting with diary and travel organisation;
- Preparation of pitches and track submission dates;
- Organize and coordinate events and client meetings;
- Attend to monthly billing.
The successful applicant will join a collegiate team situated in modern, DIFC based offices.
Salary offer will be commensurate with experience with additional overtime pay and benefits.