A little about You:
- You have good knowledge of technologies like Java, Maven, Tomcat, Webservices;
- You have basic experience in Ibatis, Swing, GiT, GWT;
- You are familiar with these tools: Eclipse/ IntelliJ, Jenkins, JUnit, Jira, Cucumber [Testing];
- You have basic Oracle database knowledge (or other relational database);
- You have basic Linux user experience;
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.— French knowledge is an advantage;
- Innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills.
Developing and maintaining an application that is a Derivative products management tool for FrontOffice (sales & traders).
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Assure the corrective maintenance;
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
- Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
- Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.