- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking
- Commercial and business acumen
- Analytical skill
- Languages: Spanish,English
- Availability to travel
About the position:
The selected candidate will be in charge of store operations, trade and management of product and performance. He/she will be a natural leader able to motivate, delegate and ensure smooth running of the business in their assigned area. This position is based in our head office in Tordera, Barcelona, but involves frequent travel to the respective countries up to 80% of the time.
- BC Degree (BA) in Business Management, International Relations or Law.
- 3 years of experience in an Area Management position within a fashion retail business.
- Working level proficiency in English and Spanish languages is a must and any other European language skills will be valued.
- Eligibility to reside and work within the European Union.
- Salary with variable comissions
- 13th. salary
- Lunch vouchers
- Employee discount
- Possibility of further career growth