- Preferably some experience in the Recruitment industry
- Experience working in a high performance environment in a role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm
- Strong academic credentials
- Degree qualified
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Competent user of MS Office including Word, Outlook, iCloud, Excel
- Experience of sourcing candidates on UAE job portals and LinkedIn
- Someone who can think laterally and work efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply
The Researcher plays an important role in executing searches by identifying, attracting and developing candidates who match our clients’ requirements.
The Researcher then evaluates and assesses the candidate’s business experiences and professional competencies to determine how they relate to a client’s specific need, and ultimately prepares them for consideration by our clients.
- Contribute actively to the start-up phase of the search by participating in client kick-off meetings with the Consultant and assisting in the development of the search strategy and target list of companies
- Complete a complete mapping exercise by gathering relevant information regarding the appropriate industries and target companies, including identifying potential prospects, sources and managing responses
- Represent client effectively in the marketplace, discussing the opportunity with relevant executives using various methods
- Partner with Consultant to develop and present a slate of qualified candidates to each client
- Anticipate what needs to drive the search to closure and be prepared to supply additional information, such as related industry trends, market findings, reaction to the opportunity, compensation data, etc., gained during the course of a search
- Contribute to the preparation of position specifications, candidate presentations and reference reports adhering to the Firm's Gold Standard Recruiting Assessment.
- Prepare organized information for the client progress report/meeting by teaming with the Consultant
- Be aware of activities and changes in the general business environment and in the industry specifically. Keep team members updated accordingly
- Add to the firm's candidate pool expertise by continually identifying and introducing new talent to the firm. Ensure that up to date assignment, company and candidate information during the course of an assignment is always available for colleagues
- Contribute to responses to inquiries for new business as well as business development activities
Will be discussed during the interview!