- Advanced English level – written and speaking
- Degree educated in a relevant field: Marketing, Advertising, Design etc.
- 1 year of hands-on experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – particularly Photoshop.
- Excellent communicator of ideas and strategy
- Enthusiastic “get stuff done!” attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The role will span across all European markets.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things digital and a strong desire to build a career within the digital marketing space.
- Update the CRM system and upload new contacts regularly
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Build email campaigns in line with the company’s core sales and marketing objectives
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Edit/create marketing collateral using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Manage company Facebook page
- Stay abreast of digital marketing best practices
- Maintain relationships with third party agencies and freelancers
- Work on ad hoc projects and seasonal campaigns
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytic tools
- Excellent financial package;
- International career opportunities;
- Great working environment.
Please note that only the candidates meeting the role criteria will be contacted