Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
- Providing support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
- Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
- Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
- Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- Help the client with all the necessary information.
German speaker and looking for a job? Explore our career opportunities!
Your path to success requires:
• German – advanced level and English knowledge – at least medium level;
• Motivation for learning new information;
• Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.)
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
You will be awarded for your success with:
- Attractive salary package;
- Contract for unlimited period of time
- Up to 27 days Annual Vacation;
- Bonus for referring new colleagues;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Meal tickets;
- IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists;
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment – Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists etc.
- Friendly, fun and young team