- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills are essential
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills are essential
- Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of professionals
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Must be able to work under pressure and in a very accurate way
- Excellent computer skills in a Windows environment, with MS office applications (Word, Excel, Access) and the ability to quickly learn new software/ERP packages, knowledge of SAP environment is a plus
- Fluent in English. Others languages is an asset
- Able to work independently, willing to take initiatives
- Familiar with working in an industrial (ideally in Flavors & Fragrances) environment
Our Perfumery Division is looking for a Customer Care Representative (Temporary position), whose mission will be effective to manage customer’s requirements and coordinate activities with Production, Procurement and Logistic services of the region.
- Efficiently process Order-to-Cash activities from order entry through order confirmation till delivery at customer site
- Keeps clients informed proactively about order status and take appropriate actions to maximise punctuality and prevent delays.
- Act a single point of contact for all inquiries related to service and supply chain.
- Maintain a clear and efficient communication flow with customers and highlight potential issues, opportunities and action plan.
- Understand and take ownership of customer constraints to continuously improve Firmenich service level
- Receives, enters, handles customers non-conformance and ensure proper feedback is provided.
- Receives and enters customers forecast into APO demand planning
- Publish KPIs dashboard towards Top Management and commercial partners if needed
- Analyze and propose corrective actions in order to improve Customer Care performances.
- Participate to Demand Review process within EMEA by leveraging on customer intimacy and planning competencies so to ease the S&OP process execution.
- Build an intimate relationship with Firmenich commercial partners and Customers Key representatives.
- Troubleshoot backorders issues and escalate to Management when necessary
Our compensation philosophy is designed to enable us to attract, motivate and retain the finest talents.
Our employees are rewarded for their contribution to business results. This is achieved through competitive Base Salary, Variable Compensation plans such as Profit Sharing and an enviable set of benefits.
Compensation plans and rewards are transparent, simple to understand and published internally to all employees.
We also provide tools for recognition that can either be used by the managers or by colleagues to recognize and value the outstanding performance of others.