Minimum of 5 years proven, progressive and broad-base experience in credit risk or equivalent
Minimum of a bachelor's degree in business, finance, related field
Fluent in English and Chinese
- Continuously work towards minimizing the risk of the Bank.
- Gather financial information, read financial briefings, assess, analyze and interpret complicated financial information.
- Collect and review post-lending reports from the front office departments.
- Establish and update credit manual as well as policy according to the policies of the Head Office as well as local regulators.
- Monitor facilities and update schemes.
- Draft the reports, forms required to be submitted to the regulators and head office.
- Undertake risk analysis.
- Keep company’s credit exposures within set risk bearing limits.
- Keep knowledge of key issues like legal , compliance , market risk etc. Up to date.
Will be discussed during the interview!