The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- The setup, testinXg, first line fault finding and replacing where necessary of electronic audiovisual systems, or related field.
- Good technical knowledge of Video Conferencing (ideally Cisco) and corporate meeting room Audio Visual systems.
- AMX control technology.
- IP and telephony based video conferencing systems
- Experience in providing similar service within an on-site role is required.
- Organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day.
- Prioritising and working under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and able to communicate at all levels within an organisation.
- Be competent to a high level of computer literacy.
- Be able to work as an integral part of a team.
- Be able to work on own initiative and accept accountability.
- Be able to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail.
- Represent the company in a professional manner on its customers’ sites.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
To provide the highest quality of technical support to all clients throughout the building and to facilitate the correct preparation, implementation and operation of all aspects of the audiovisual service. This consists of but is not limited to:
- Assisting in the provision of support for internal and external high priority meetings and occasional events.
- To set up and test meeting room systems in their respective building.
- To carry out routine testing of installed equipment to diagnose, log and report operational faults.
- To operate Presentation, Conference Systems and associated electronics.
- To accurately and quickly diagnose and report problems and faults to the Service desk technician via the service portal
- Working with the support team to assist in the diagnosis and rectification of faults to ensure that all systems are fully functional and that equipment and system downtime are kept to a minimum.
- To provide training where required for end users and IT team.
- To remotely provide telephone technical support to offices in other regions where no on-site technician is present.
- To react to urgent situations in a calm manner.
- To ensure all documentation is completed on time and filled out completely, as required.
- To communicate daily with the remote Service team and Support Staff on requirements and the general status of current service tickets.
- To ensure that a daily record is kept up to date with customer requests, work performed each day, job numbers, dates and times and tasks assigned.
- To ensure that all jobs are run to provide a courteous, comprehensive service for all clients and their representatives.
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management.
Salary dependant on experience.