KEY INTERACTION: Finance organization NEA, Controlling, Supply chain, External related parties.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance major;
- Accounting certificate, other advanced professional certification will be a plus.
PREVIOUS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES:
- At least 5 years’ work experience in accounting related position, MNC experience and manufacturing environment is a must;
- Experience and understanding of IFRS and PRC GAAP;
- Knowledge and experience of internal control is a plus
- Good command of English both written and spoken, proficiency in MS office;
- Experience with SAP is a must, familiar with FI modules;
- Detailed oriented, sense of responsibility, can work under pressure, ability to delivery within deadline;
- Good team player and interpersonal skills, can communicate cross the functions effectively.
The accountant will be responsible for the daily financial and accounting affairs on AP and FA for the new plant in Zhangjiagang, he/her shall ensure the accounting process are fully complied with the GAAM policy, PEC schedule, as well internal control policies, the main tasks of this role may include:
- Responsible for direct and indirect purchasing invoices verification in SAP after 3-documents matched, coordinate with purchasing/requestor for any mismatches if any;
- Review T&E expense report and ensure the compliance with Firmenich group T&E policies;
- Responsible for GR/IR clearance and monitor the long term outstanding items ,ensure all outstanding items are investigated and justified;
- In charge of AP sub ledger reconciliation with general ledger, prepare relevant analysis and monitor the trend;
- Responsible for the IG (Inter Group) AP transactions and reconciliation;
- Run payment proposal for local currency payable , prepare manual FX payment with supporting documents at payment day per the payment terms;
- Manage the daily treasure issues, not limited to: bank slips and statements preparation, deposit handling, bank guarantee checking and safeguard, bank journal report, bank reconciliation preparation, etc.;
- In charge of fixed assets accounting, CAPEX reporting , ensure the timely accounting of fixed assets, and make sure the investment are well monitored and complied with corporate investment policy;
- Timely Internal order creation based on the properly classification , and ensure the CER properly approved and uploaded into SAP.
Our compensation philosophy is designed to enable us to attract, motivate and retain the finest talents.
Our employees are rewarded for their contribution to business results. This is achieved through competitive Base Salary, Variable Compensation plans such as Profit Sharing and an enviable set of benefits. Compensation plans and rewards are transparent, simple to understand and published internally to all employees.
We also provide tools for recognition that can either be used by the managers or by colleagues to recognize and value the outstanding performance of others.
Our Talents are rewarded for their contribution to business results. This is achieved through the base salary which reflects the responsibilities, the job characteristics, the experience and the potential & performance as well as Variable Compensation plans where pay is correlated to individual and team performance.
Total Cash Compensation for each job in each region is benchmarked annually against external market data from different industries gathered by major data compensation providers and through surveys which encompass the top Flavor & Fragrance houses.